||[Dec. 23rd, 2010|12:54 am]
all dressed up, plastic and bambi eyes
1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?|
haha, fallen at the first hurdle! i already can't remember anything! put my house on the market, started planning a wedding, did ROLLER DERBY! or rather started the very long process of training, went to a bout though! became a trained brestfeeding peer supporter
2. Where did you study/work?
slaved over a hot stove, goodwin
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Vicki had Grayson, gorgeous baby boy, i love him loads!! kathryn had faith but i've nopt really met her properly yet!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
my kinda nephew, and my uncle all very strange...
5. What countries did you visit?
i left the borders of yorkshire a couple of times......
6. Did you move anywhere?
NO! much to my chagrin! not for the want of trying eh!?
7. What sporting events did you go to?
8. What concerts did you go to?
erm...... just the folk i think
9. Who was your Valentine in 2010?
the same as last year and next, ma gary
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was your best month?
June? for birthdays and the exhibition? july/august for holidays? decembers been a corker so far
12. Where did most of your money go?
up in smoke
13. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
my engagement party, planning my wedding!!! and lots of boy related stuff too 2nd and 5th birthdays, fun in the sun and not so sun
14. What song will always remind you of 2010?
got to be the cardle!dont stop me now, ra ra ram ma ma, baby i'm a fiiiiirework, gonna stand there and watch mary byrne, i'm re-discovering pop now i have a child!!
15. What did you do on the 4th of July?
silly american question
16. What were the best...
i. books you read?
still not managed to get past the attachment parenting problem of not being able to read in bed! i finished one but i cant remember what it was! we started an ill fated bookclub, only managed 2 meetings and i failed to finish any of the books as they were sooooo dull!! then we disbanded before it was my turn to pick!
ii. movies you saw?
oh my god millions! i do live with gareth you know!
iii. CDs you listened to?
glee christmas cd! Mumford and sons in the van
17. What do you wish you'd done more of?
18. What do you wish you'd done less of?
19. How will you be spending Christmas?
Cryan family Christmas TM! can't wait!!
20. Did you fall in love in 2010?
21. How many one-night stands?
well frankly i'm disgusted you would ask a lady such a question!
22. What was your favourite TV programme?
oooh, i love me enders and corrie, kistys homemade home, car crash tv like jordan, alex, peter, kerry katona and celebrity juice! SHATIIIIING!!
23. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?
ii. thinner or fatter?
fatter, always fatter
iii. richer or poorer?
Poorer as I have overhauled the budget but hopefully on the roaad to recovery
24. What was your favourite summer memory of 2009?
i'm sure i told someone one the other day but it was so good i forgot it! the rope swing on the moors, a moment outside the kids tent at stainsby, the success of the exhibition, on the side of a mountain with theo whilst everyone else went down a mine! there was loads, this year has been spattered with 'sit back and go ohmygodmylifeisamazing moments' (touchwood)
25. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 30 and i dont want to talk about it
26. What was your greatest musical discovery or rediscovery?
as previously mentioned, rediscovery of pop
27. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
dougie from mc fly
28. Who was the best new person you met?
without a doubt the amazing hulls angels!! and some pretty good new mum friends too!
29. Where were you when 2010 began and who were you with?
at home with mum and dad and gareth and freddy and theo (i think they were asleep though) and i made a bit of a fuss and ran out side and did party poppers all over the street and there was a aright mess the next morning but we couldnt really clean it up cos it snowed and encased all the glitter and streamers in ice. oops.
30. Was 2010 a good year for you?
Oh Yes! by a long shot!!
31. What was your favourite moment of the year?
many, many, many
32. What was your least favourite moment of the year?
not worth thinking about
33. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make any for next year?
34. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
the confidence to have a driving lesson, and lots of money obviously
35. What date from 2010 will remain etched on your memory, and why?
errrrrrr, stitchette one year anniversary was 17th september and i started roller derby the day after and i noted it to remember for next year and see how i'd progressed
36. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
37. What was your biggest failure?
having had a provisional for 6 months and still not having had a driving lesson
38. What was the best thing you bought?
light box! derby kit! concealer!
39. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
my amazing family
40. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
the usual, arch nemesis, nick clegg, david cameron, unfortunately some people whose names shall not be mentioned
41. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
siobhan and gar
42. What did you want and get?
lots of material stuff, new medication for horrendous headaches that has truly changed my life!
43. What did you want and not get?
to move house
44. Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2010?
a reasonable amount
45. Did you do a lot of drugs in 2010?
46. How many people did you sleep with in 2010?
i sleep with 2 every night and 3 sporadically
47. Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?
probably, i'm really clumsy
48. What was the biggest lie you told in 2010?
dont think i told any! at all! haha but i do abhor lying!! maybe a few white lies i do have a five year old!
49. Did you treat someone badly in 2010?
i hope not
50. Did somebody treat you badly in 2010?
51. How much money did you spend in 2010?
52. What was your most embarrassing moment of 2010?
doing an inward burp at the dinner table, with people i dont know very well!
53. What was the one thing that would have made your year immensely more satisfying?
unfortunately its the cashish
54. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
my mum thinks im scruffy :( but i'd say er, the monkey headbands still, its my fing innit
55. What kept you sane?
my family and friends
56. What political issue stirred you the most?
a man went into the lib dem headquarters asking to buy a copy of their manifesto, the man behind the counter says sorry we've sold out, the man says, i know but i'd still like to buy a copy of your manifesto! boom boom ting!
its a con-dem nation (sung by curly watts) and still dont talk to me about help for fookin heroes
57. Where will you be when 2010 ends?
dont know yet.
58. Who will you be with when 2010 ends?
definitely my husband to be but not sure who else yet
59. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010.
Don’t empty the percolator down the sink
60. If you could go back in time to any moment in 2010 and change it, would you?
61. What are your plans for 2011?
lose at least 2 stone and then get married, and a lot more in between!